Established in 1992, All Over Rigging (AOR) has extensive experience on a broad range of crane and rigging projects.
AOR is a ONE STOP Lifting Shop
AOR has the capabilities to carry machinery removals and installations, on site welding, traffic control and all your site access equipment requirements.
Our experienced team will make sure that your project is a success with site inspections, job planning and supply of all lift studies, Job Safety Analyses along with Safe Work Method Statements.
Call us for an obligation free quote today!
We have worked on numerous projects in the Sydney metro area, NSW regional areas and interstate.
Over the years we have had a strong alliance with Sydney Water and worked on many of their projects and site upgrades including:
• North Head Sewerage Treatment Plant,
• Rouse Hill Recycled Water Plant,
• Glenfield & Liverpool Sewerage Treatment Plant upgrades and renewals
• The Desalination Plant at Kurnell, where we built the Delivery Pump Station and Electrical Switch Room for the Delivery Alliance.
Other projects include:
• AOR was also involved in the erection of the ’count- down’ clock for the Sydney Olympics which required the installation and dismantling on top of Centre Point Tower in Sydney’s CBD.
• AOR has also built Dewatering plants at Cadia Gold Mine in central NSW, Kincumber Sewerage Treatment plant and various other locations.
• We have extensive experience with structural steel installation on all sizes of applications from private homes to the grandstand construction at Manly Rugby Oval.